The Gustafson Family Foundation partners with
501(c)3 organizations who:
- Serve the educational and developmental needs of at risk children from birth through 3rd grade or serve the healthcare needs of at risk children from birth through 18 years of age.
- Operate within Cook or DuPage county, Aurora or Bolingbrook. The preference is to partner with organizations serving the needs of communities located in the western suburbs of Chicago.
- Have a clear vision for what a long-term relationship (five years or longer) with the GFF can be.
- Whose mission and work are significantly impacted by its relationship with the GFF.
- Have outstanding leadership.