Foundation Giving Trends: Focus on Arts and Culture
When: Wednesday, October 1, 2008, 3:00-4:30 pm Eastern Time
Join us from the comfort of your own office and learn about foundation giving for arts and culture. Gain insights about the latest funding trends from Foundation Center experts and hear about grantmaking interests and priorities from some of the nationís top foundations.
- Deepa Gupta, Program Officer General Program, The John D. and Catherine T. MacArthur Foundation
- Tommer Peterson, Deputy Director for Programs, Grantmakers in the Arts
- Loren Renz, Senior Researcher for Special Projects, The Foundation Center
- Cheryl Rosario, Director of Philanthropy, American Express
- Elizabeth Slater, Senior Vice President, Grant Program, The Judith Rothschild Foundation
- David M. Holmes, Regional Training Coordinator, The Foundation Center
How it works:
The webinar includes an audio and a visual presentation, and to attend you need a touch-tone
telephone and at least a 56 Kbps modem Internet connection, although DSL, cable, or a
better connection is recommended. It is delivered live and is interactive,
allowing attendees to participate in polls and to ask questions. The webinar also
lends itself to group viewing, best conducted with a projector system and a speaker-phone.
Event instructions will be e-mailed to all registrants prior to the event.
Click here before the meeting to make sure your computer is compatible with Microsoft Office Live Meeting.