Free Webinars for Nonprofit Organizations!
Foundations and Their Role in Philanthropy
Find out the answers to the most frequently asked questions about a little-understood vehicle for philanthropy: foundations.
This session will help answer questions such as:
- What is a private foundation?
- What are the unique segments of the private foundation community?
- What do foundations do and how do they do it?
- Who gets foundation grants?
- Are there other types of grantmakers?
- And more...
This session is ideal for students, classes in fundraising and nonprofit management, new foundation personnel, and visitors from outside the U.S. It is also excellent background information for grantseekers and perfect for anyone who is curious to learn what foundations are all about.
Prior attendance at the Grantseeking Basics webinar is strongly recommended.
Upcoming dates to be announced.