Scholarships are now available for the Foundation Center's
full-day training courses
The Foundation Center is now offering scholarships that are designed to assist under-resourced nonprofits build their internal capacity. These scholarships are intended for staff or volunteers of small community-based organizations and will cover $100 of the registration fee for the Foundation Center's full-day training courses. The training courses are designed to empower grantseekers to successfully seek financial support from foundations, corporations, and other institutional grantmakers.
Scholarships may be applied to the cost of any course held outside of our regional library/learning centers. Organizations interested in applying for scholarships in New York, Washington, D.C., San Francisco, Atlanta, and Cleveland are encouraged to contact our field offices directly.
- Organizations must have 501(c)(3) status with the IRS.
- The total organizational operating budget must be under $1,000,000.
- Organizations must meet the eligibility requirements listed above.
- Scholarships will be awarded on a first-come-first-served basis, subject to space availability.
- Preference will be given to those that articulate clearly the desired outcomes course attendance will have on the development work of their organization.
Scholarships are for $100 each. Each nonprofit organization is eligible to receive up to two scholarships per calendar year. The nonprofit receiving the scholarship will be responsible for the balance of the fee, which must be paid prior to course attendance.
Incomplete applications will not be considered.
Apply for scholarship online»