Foundation Center Funding Information Network partners enjoy the following benefits:
- Enhanced visibility for your organization with funders and other nonprofits in your community through the excusive resources and learning opportunities you provide, and through Foundation Center referrals to your organization.
- A full complement of Foundation Center reference materials and fundraising guides with a cumulative value of approximately $5,000.
- Regular site visits from Center staff, during which events for the public and staff are presented and meaningful connections with community organizations and funders are forged.
- Access to Foundation Directory Online Professional, the nation's most comprehensive grantseeking resource for nonprofits and consultants. With over 3 million records in our Grants database, it's easy to see who is receiving funding and why.
- Access to our database of nearly 10,000 funders, Foundation Grants to Individuals Online. Updated weekly, it's an ideal resource for students, artists, and researchers.
- Access to Philanthropy In/Sight, an interactive mapping tool that can quickly create maps that reveal patterns of giving and funding relationships.
- Class scripts and handouts, online teacher trainings, and on-demand assistance to help you deliver on-site workshops for grantseekers.
- Discounts on duplicate copies of core Foundation Center print publications and for Center-issued publications that go beyond the core collection.
- Exclusive access to the Funding Information Network web portal for network partners, which contains training materials for use with the public, promotional templates, publication order forms, calendars of upcoming events, and a partner directory.
- Free admission for network supervisors, space permitting, to any of the Foundation Center's online and in-person fee-based training and webinars nationwide.
- National and regional Funding Information Network conferences, convened by Center staff.
- On-demand support via the web, e-mail, phone, or fax.
Core Collection Materials
• Foundation Directory Online Professional
• Foundation Grants to Individuals Online
• Philanthropy In/Sight
Up-to-date print publications:
- After the Grant: The Nonprofit's Guide to Good Stewardship
- America's Nonprofit Sector
- Board Members' Book
- The Foundation Center's Guide to Proposal Writing
- The Foundation Directory
- The Foundation Directory, Part 2
- The Foundation Directory Supplement
- Foundation Fundamentals
- Foundation Grants to Individuals
- Foundations and Public Policy
- The Grantseeker's Guide to Winning Proposals
- Guia para escribir propuestas
- Guide to Funding for International and Foreign Programs
- National Directory of Corporate Giving
- Securing Your Organization's Future
- Social Justice Grantmaking II
- The 21st Century Nonprofit: Managing in the Age of Governance